Thursday, January 29, 2009

It's not politics, its war

Liberal Progressives have declared war on Traditional Conservatives. They impose their will upon the American people through the abuse of Government power at all levels. The weapons they use include the Executive, Legislative, and Judicial branches. They employ liberal institutions, such as media, education, and entertainment, to do their dirty work. I don’t know if it is true, but I read that the dictator wants our military to swear allegiance to him, rather than to the Constitution. If so, he will use our military to destroy the lives of honest, law-abiding citizens who refuse to submit to him, just like a little corporal from Austria.

I swore an oath to preserve and protect the Constitution of United States of America. I owe my allegiance to my God and my country – not to any man. Traditional Conservatives must reject their usurpation of power before they reduce us to abject slavery, complete dependence on the government. We must neutralize this enemy of life and liberty. Grant them no quarter, take no prisoners, and show them no mercy. This is war and we must fight.

No comments: